Cape Point Vineyards is uniquely located in Noordhoek in the Cape Point Peninsula with close proximity to the ocean and the ancient soils of the Table Mountain Range. This not only provides a phenomenal setting, but also a terroir ideal for the production of world-class Sauvignon Blanc that is strong in minerality and complexity.
Here, you can find the perfect Wedding Venue with Sea and Mountain views in Noordhoek, 33 km’s from Cape Town. The venue is characterised by unmatched views of the Noordhoek Amphitheatre, the Cape Point Vineyards and the ever impressive sunset over Noordhoek Beach.
The Cape Point Vineyards’ Wedding Packages include exclusive use of the new Banquet Hall and wooden deck, as well as their immaculate picnic lawns and wooden jetty. Apart from that, you get to experience luxury beyond measure in the Winning Wine Estate with a Restaurant in Cape Town.
Some of the Estate’s 2017 Awards
- Robert Parker: 92 Points – Sauvignon Blanc Reserve 2015; 93 Points – Isliedh 2015
- Decanter World Wine Awards: Gold Medal – Isliedh 2016 (95 points)
- International Wine Challenge: Regional Trophy – Sauvignon Blanc Reserve 2015
- Steve Tanzer: 90 Points – Sauvignon Blanc 2016
Wine Tasting Menu
- Sauvignon Blanc: 97% Sauvignon Blanc, 3% Semillon – A complex array of tropical fruit, grape fruit and limes all held together by an incredible mineral backbone with Charred asparagus with blood orange emulsion sauce.
- Sauvignon Blanc Reserve: 100% Sauvignon Blanc, wooded – The nose shows delicate floral elements, grape fruit, stone fruit and limes along with subtle wood spice with Tomato tartlet with crème Fraiche and sweet basil.
- Isliedh: 69% Sauvignon Blanc, 31 % Semillon – A complex array of stone fruit, floral notes, limes, grapefruit and spicy oak. The palate is rich, seductive and exotic while still retaining the line characteristics of Cape Point’s mineral edge with Palm sugar and soy cured salmon, fennel mayo and micro coriander.
- Chardonnay: 100% Chardonnay – A complex array of citrus, apricot, oatmeal and honey flavours with strong minerality and some subtle spicy oak with Smoked chicken fillet, honey glaze and oatmeal granola.
- Cabernet Sauvignon: 100% Cabernet Sauvignon – Red and dark fruit, cassis to the fore with cigar box, lead pencil and subtle oak spice. The palate is tightly wound with firm yet juicy tannins with Pan roast Chalmar Rib-eye beef.
The simply is no better way than celebrating your wedding day Cape Point Vineyards than having these award winning wines on your tables!
Contact them for a booking:
Email – email@example.com
To read more about Wine land at Cape Point Vineyards please purchase your latest issue of Wedding Essentials & Essentials Groom Magazine. The magazine is distributed nationally through all major retail outlets such as CNA stores, Clicks stores, Pick n Pay stores, Spar stores and selected OK stores in the Johannesburg and Pretoria area, Checkers & Checkers Hyper stores, Exclusive books stores, and the airport lounges of both Cape town & Johannesburg.